Ami tHe inly ONe that thinks that the new skins for dwight and claudette looks like Vigo and Benedic

AM i the only one that thinks the claudette skin looks somehow like vigo? even if we didn't know how she looks like.
and dwight, for some reasons, i think of Benedict. IS this strange ENough?

Comments

  • thicc_boi said:

    AM i the only one that thinks the claudette skin looks somehow like vigo? even if we didn't know how she looks like.
    and dwight, for some reasons, i think of Benedict. IS this strange ENough?

    I think in the journal entries Vigo was confirmed to be a man. (Benedict referred to Vigo as "he".)
  • Peasant said:
    thicc_boi said:

    AM i the only one that thinks the claudette skin looks somehow like vigo? even if we didn't know how she looks like.
    and dwight, for some reasons, i think of Benedict. IS this strange ENough?

    I think in the journal entries Vigo was confirmed to be a man. (Benedict referred to Vigo as "he".)
    Was it even confirmed to be Benedict? The journal deff is a hint towards vigo 
  • Yo, I totally see it!