New Players

I love the game and I use to play a lot on the Xbox and just got it again on my PC the other day. I gotta say...trying to play (especially as the killer) is ridiculous. There has to be some sort of level balance because I simply cannot compete with these level 50 or whatever survivors who have 4 of these very rare, crazy ass perks that are sometimes even locked behind a paywall. There really needs to be some balancing or something....anything!

Comments

  • The devs have planned a skill based MMR system that should take care of that. But nobody knows when it will release. The last test looked successful, so perhaps they introduce it with the next chapter.

  • @Tsulan said:

    The devs have planned a skill based MMR system that should take care of that. But nobody knows when it will release. The last test looked successful, so perhaps they introduce it with the next chapter.

    Yeah I'm just so sick of loading up a match and everyone is a stupid high level and I can't really do much about it...especially with key.

  • @Biggestmoisture said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2157199#Comment_2157199

    Yeah I'm just so sick of loading up a match and everyone is a stupid high level and I can't really do much about it...especially with key.

    The problem right now is, that there are not enough killers around. Partly due to the issue you described. Thats why survivors have 5 to 10 minute queues. So the matchmaking throws the first killer that clicks ready, into the same match as the survivors that have been waiting the longest.