Solo, not as bad as I hear

I basically play exclusively killer unless a friend or 2 want to swf with me

I got bored today decided to play some dwight and I dont get why people say solo is so bad it was a fun experience not knowing anything I was genuinely nervous and almost crawled across the map to hatch my most fun games have been solo so idk why it's so bad

Edit may 3rd this is semi bait I never said solo cant be bad

Comments

  • @onemind said:

    I basically play exclusively killer unless a friend or 2 want to swf with me

    I got bored today decided to play some dwight and I dont get why people say solo is so bad it was a fun experience not knowing anything I was genuinely nervous and almost crawled across the map to hatch my most fun games have been solo so idk why it's so bad

    Edit may 3rd this is semi bait I never said solo cant be bad

    playing some dwight, good

    solo que, sorry man

1 2 ›