Nerf SWF so I don't feel bad for being in one (rant)

Oh my god, SWF is so easy! Literally hold forward in chase, press a button on a gen, and you win! The only killers that can compete are top tier ones or ones with op add-ons. And I know what I'm talking about because I've been on both sides of the equation. And combined with the RNG of this game, SWF can be a nightmare. Every time I face SWF, they win or stress me out to the point where it's not even fun. Every time I am SWF, I face killers who have op add-ons, my teammates throw the game, or there's like no good loops on the map. I miss my old competitive SWF, because those guys never let me down and we usually won, but they probably got ran off by subpar chapters and the game being too easy. You turn your brain off at loops like killer shack or cow tree, because it's literally guaranteed time waste and is unmindgameable for a majority of killers. Solos won't do that, because there's no MMR. When there is, you will see that high MMR solos become just as hard to beat as 4-man SWF. And some of these SWFs, unlike me, have no standards or respect. I don't BM the killer, and I have the courage to tell off my teammates when they do it. Imagine playing easy mode SWF and bragging about it. It's like Superman bragging that he hits a home run every time he swings a bat. But sadly those bully squads exist, because SWF is the power role and they know it, so the power goes to their heads. So please nerf SWF first then balance around that, instead of buffing solos and then expecting killers to stick around after that.

I've already made this post once, but there's no autosave so one accidental press of the back button gets rid of everything I just said.

Don't tell me to take a break or play Civ V, you question dodgers. Rant over.

Comments