Spirit

You know, there are few killers I don't enjoy going against. It's mostly the way they play, or when they're just toxic in general. I like those "OH #########" moments when I drop a dream pallet, or frantically running from a Bubba. I like those fun little moments with a lot of killers, unless they tunnel me off hook or something. But Spirit? I hate them. They have no counterplay, no consequences for misuse of their power, and they always take the game SO SERIOUSLY. It's just so unfun to go against them and BHVR has done nothing in the way of nerfing them. She's easily learned and easily mastered. In fact, most S-Tiers like Nurse, Blight, Hag, and others take a lot of time to learn, and smart ones are very oppressive and fascinating to be chased by. But not Spirit. She's so oppressive with so little counterplay and ways of fighting her. And even if you double back, mess with scratchmarks, crouchwalk, anything non perk related can be countered with Nurse's first teachable. Stridor. It sucks man, it just sucks.

Comments

  • I’m hoping they can fix her as well. She’s the most unhealthy killer for the game right now.