:D
Looks like he got into a fight with Pinhead and came out rather badly ๐.
He looks rather evil and daunting to face. Good job!
@Marc_go_solo said:Looks like he got into a fight with Pinhead and came out rather badly ๐.He looks rather evil and daunting to face. Good job!
@Marc_go_solo said:
Thank you! I was just checking which skins went good with other skins for him and I thought this one looked cool!
That's a coold combination of skins. :)
Pretty cool!
Oh, I love that! Wraith seems to have a lot of good skins for mixing and matching.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like he got into a fight with Pinhead and came out rather badly ๐.
He looks rather evil and daunting to face. Good job!
Thank you! I was just checking which skins went good with other skins for him and I thought this one looked cool!
That's a coold combination of skins. :)
Pretty cool!
Oh, I love that! Wraith seems to have a lot of good skins for mixing and matching.