Why all these posts about various things which could be bad.
I have been on these forums for a fairly long time. Quite a fair few of these posts seem to be one sided such as
Making killers have really easy matches by nerfing survivors perks or removing them.
Make survivors have easy matches by nerfing various killer perks and add ons etc or removing them.
I agree some perks may need buffing or maybe a tiny nerf.
My point here is posts and everything should be about balancing the game making in beneficial for both killer and survivor not making one stronger and the other weaker or even powerless.
Making killers have really easy matches by nerfing survivors perks or removing them.
Make survivors have easy matches by nerfing various killer perks and add ons etc or removing them.
I agree some perks may need buffing or maybe a tiny nerf.
My point here is posts and everything should be about balancing the game making in beneficial for both killer and survivor not making one stronger and the other weaker or even powerless.
Comments