Iron Will Buff Idea.

I've been playing a lot of survivor lately and I'm becoming acutely aware of people who aren't running iron will. Wish there was an added effect that involved the person with Iron Will being able to slap the other survivor and tell them "Shut the hell up." And quiet them while I'm healing.

Comments

  • That would be to overpowering for survivors. I think it's honestly fine as it is.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    I've been playing a lot of survivor lately and I'm becoming acutely aware of people who aren't running iron will. Wish there was an added effect that involved the person with Iron Will being able to slap the other survivor and tell them "Shut the hell up." And quiet them while I'm healing.

    I would just buff it to make it reduce 150% of grunts of pain so stridor spirits can't abuse their power.