Wairth bugged? or buffed?

Is it wraith bugged or buffed? i only see him now and he make its like 10 meter distance with a speed burst...

Comments

  • Wraith was recently buffed. He's completely invisible past 20 meters and his post-uncloak boost lasts .25 seconds longer.

  • IDK I've seen some pretty long lunge & hit comming out of his power, like too long to feel right. I played him without add-ons and I didn't have a lunge as long as I've seen when playing survivor.


    He got a buff in the last big patch & had a small lunge bug that got fixed recently.

  • Yes, Wraith got a nice buff last patch. His speed addins were removed, he got a speed boost while cloaked, his post uncloak lunge was improved, and you can't see him past a certain distance when cloaked. For the first time as long as I can remember, the first killer I ever picked up is an actual threat now.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    Yes, Wraith got a nice buff last patch. His speed addins were removed, he got a speed boost while cloaked, his post uncloak lunge was improved, and you can't see him past a certain distance when cloaked. For the first time as long as I can remember, the first killer I ever picked up is an actual threat now.

    Just something to point out really quick, the Windstorm add-ons weren't removed, just adjusted to match his new speed. They are much weaker now, but they still exist.

  • yes but this buff is a full garbage... the distance he can cross while slapping its to big.....

  • @Riif0 said:

    yes but this buff is a full garbage... the distance he can cross while slapping its to big.....

    How does that compare to how he would previously be able to do it with Windstorm add-ons?

  • Hes just become more of a pain in the backside to face than he was before ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚


  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2155539#Comment_2155539

    Just something to point out really quick, the Windstorm add-ons weren't removed, just adjusted to match his new speed. They are much weaker now, but they still exist.

    Thank you for the correction