The new Modding scene

I noticed something and I find it interesting. In the past I never saw videos where the game got really modified but since a few weeks this stuff comes out extremely fast.

Skins from other gaming or movie franchises

Whole diffent modes like prop hunt or 2k vs 8s

Recolors, New emotes or New chase music.

I find it really interesting what you can do with this game outside what the devs gives you

Comments

  • I mean this game was created in the Unreal Engine, and plenty of people know that engine inside and out so it's no surprise modders can do really creative things with this game.

    ...which makes me want a full GMod-style content patch added to this game more than ever before. There's so much potential for game modes and community driven features and balance ideas but BHVR would never do it.