Anyone Else Have Issues with Being Healed?

I keep running into situations where people try to heal me and it's absolutely impossible to get free. It's absolutely destroyed games for me where say I'm on death hook, the killer is coming and someone manages to start healing me. I spam WASD, I hold sprint, I spam crouch, anything and everything in my power but I just cannot get free. Then the killer finally gets close, they FO and I get downed and killed.

Two games ago I was stuck in a position where I tried to get free. Two people were insistent on healing me (Chased me actually while I was frantically shouting to myself "Get the hell away from me) It was against a Hillbilly, and I wanted to have dead hard available if he was going to 1 hit kill me anyways. They finally managed to anchor me, I couldn't get free, Hillbilly shows up and executes me one second after I get fully healed.

This last game I was in I could see the wraith coming, I wanted to run, but no they were going to heal me. Again spam every key I can, can't get free. Wraith appears, smacks me, I go down and they run. Like please just let me leave.

I've read online for advice on what to do, people say "Hold sprint!" "Spam crouch!" "Gesture!" But it only seems to work like maybe 40% of the time? A few times I managed to break free, they take two steps and heal me again and I struggle to break from their grasp.

Other times it's like "I have adrenaline, please let's finish this gen and I'll be fine. No please god let go of me we're so close."

It's absolutely horrifying and frustrating.

Comments

  • Didn't happen to me, but you should gather any evidence you have (if any) and make a bug report in the forums.

  • @lagosta said:

    Didn't happen to me, but you should gather any evidence you have (if any) and make a bug report in the forums.

    Ho boy do I have evidence. I'll have to compile it and upload it, but yeah absolutely.

    It's strange because I was testing it in KYF and I found a system that 100% let me break when a friend healed. Then I got into a live game and suddenly all my certainty that I had it right was gone as I was anchored in place.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2154693#Comment_2154693

    Ho boy do I have evidence. I'll have to compile it and upload it, but yeah absolutely.

    It's strange because I was testing it in KYF and I found a system that 100% let me break when a friend healed. Then I got into a live game and suddenly all my certainty that I had it right was gone as I was anchored in place.

    Try looking for unusual terrain to make it happen maybe like stairs or look for patterns like it only happens in certain maps. That might help the devs investigate it. Best of luck :D

  • @RiskyKara said:

    I keep running into situations where people try to heal me and it's absolutely impossible to get free. It's absolutely destroyed games for me where say I'm on death hook, the killer is coming and someone manages to start healing me. I spam WASD, I hold sprint, I spam crouch, anything and everything in my power but I just cannot get free. Then the killer finally gets close, they FO and I get downed and killed.

    Two games ago I was stuck in a position where I tried to get free. Two people were insistent on healing me (Chased me actually while I was frantically shouting to myself "Get the hell away from me) It was against a Hillbilly, and I wanted to have dead hard available if he was going to 1 hit kill me anyways. They finally managed to anchor me, I couldn't get free, Hillbilly shows up and executes me one second after I get fully healed.

    This last game I was in I could see the wraith coming, I wanted to run, but no they were going to heal me. Again spam every key I can, can't get free. Wraith appears, smacks me, I go down and they run. Like please just let me leave.

    I've read online for advice on what to do, people say "Hold sprint!" "Spam crouch!" "Gesture!" But it only seems to work like maybe 40% of the time? A few times I managed to break free, they take two steps and heal me again and I struggle to break from their grasp.

    Other times it's like "I have adrenaline, please let's finish this gen and I'll be fine. No please god let go of me we're so close."

    It's absolutely horrifying and frustrating.

    Ive never had an issue with the hold sprint method it eveb works while slugged