Would you rather be a survivor main or a killer main ?

i think im going with survivor main even though i play both roles.

Comments

  • That depends on what you want.

    Some people find killer stressful, but the outcome is totally dependent on you. Survivor has some downtime and chill interweaved with chase moments, but it can be quite a frustrating experience if the killer tunnels you or your team doesn't cooperate.

    I range around 80/20 Survivor/Killer ratio.

  • I feel like you get the best DBD experience by playing both sides.

    It will also help you to improve as a player because you will learn how the other side is thinking

  • I prefer, when it comes down to it, "hide and seek" than "tag". I always have. Games like Monstrum were great at this, forcing the player to be cautious and pay attention to his surroundings. One serious mistake and boom, game over. I enjoy that, I love the adrenaline rush of creeping around and dashing under a desk or inside a locker whenever I sense that the monster is coming. When I DO get into a chase I love the excitement of running away and trying to lose him in a maze (as opposed to just run boring circles around obstacles). I love the feeling of quickly jumping into cover not knowing if he saw me, and waiting with held breath as he enters the room looking for me.

    Killer? Eh. It's essentially just playing as The Terminator to me. Find, chase, destroy, repeat. I love the killer designs and have nothing against the killers or those who prefer them, I just find that style of game to be a lot less interesting.