Would the Crooked Man from The Conjuring 2 fit in game?

I am just curious since out of all conjuring characters mostly in the 2nd film, I always see The Crooked Man more threatening than the rest of the monsters/spirits.

Mostly because a Nursery Rhyme turned into a living nightmare would be something the Entity would place into the realm.

Also Anabelle is......eh.

She rarely moves in the films and she is a doll so would be sorta like Chucky ingame but unable to move.

Would be interesting since The Crooked Man has been in some media and done quite well in few video games besides the Conjuring version.

Comments

  • Personally, if we had a version of The Crooked Man at all, I'd prefer it to be the version from the old RPG Horror game of the same name that was out before the Conjuring 2. I'm a really big fan of the RPG horror game genre, and I'd love to see an older classic like that, Misao, Ao Oni, Mad Father, Witch's House, or IB get into the game. Especially since it's from a smaller genre of horror then that of The Conjuring movies that I really wish got a bit more love and recognition. (Though, if we're making Wishlists here, I would also love seeing a crossover with Puppet Combo as well.)

  • @unluckycombo said:

    Personally, if we had a version of The Crooked Man at all, I'd prefer it to be the version from the old RPG Horror game of the same name that was out before the Conjuring 2. I'm a really big fan of the RPG horror game genre, and I'd love to see an older classic like that, Misao, Ao Oni, Mad Father, Witch's House, or IB get into the game. Especially since it's from a smaller genre of horror then that of The Conjuring movies that I really wish got a bit more love and recognition. (Though, if we're making Wishlists here, I would also love seeing a crossover with Puppet Combo as well.)

    Ah the 2010 pixel bit horror game, yeah that was pretty awesome game with tons of twists and horrible outcomes.

    Would be cool to have an original killer based on crooked man then just have skins that resemble the other media versions since both versions are scary since one is a very tall killer gentleman that's crooked and other has a crooked neck with no eyes and a long grin.

    also 8bit game was not 2018 release but somewhere 2010 to 2011 since remember watching Markiplier play it long time ago.