How/why do you farm?

Generally 2 DCs or suicides will make me farm but I dont farm in the usual sense of just sit at a gen and kick wait for them to tap kick again or just run around kicking every pallet/wall. I play the game normally but just let the survivor wiggle free instead of hooking. I try to balance the 2 of them, that way I can give the 2 of them an escape and hopefully save them from depipping while still actually playing the game and practicing chases. If they either do they point at the hook I will assume it means they just want to get out and into the next game ASAP so I will kill them.

So in what scenarios do you farm/how do you farm when you do it?

Comments

  • i get bored during a match or feel bad for the survivors.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If at least 1dcs I will let everyone go if it's at the start of a match. I will offer farming but if even just 1 wants to do generators I'm not going to stop them. Sometimes I'll even farm and let everyone go if I managed to hook everyone 2 times at 5/4 gens.

    Last Halloween and Christmas I used up all my cakes on killers that are great at getting points as survivor and never killed anyone, while using 4 hexes so they can get more points. I did play normal though, except the "not killing at death hook" thing. Not really "farming" in the traditional sense but my goal was for the survivors to get extra pocket change so I'm counting it

    yeah I try do that too I dont like farming because I think its hela boring but I feel bad and its free chases practice especially since there is a lot more time in the game and you dont have to worry about finding survivor ETC, its like a 1v1 but with BP