What do you have to do to make survivors derank?
If I do poorly in one single match, it's bye rank 1. A toxic SWF can just follow you around with flashlights to deny you kills, pop gens at the speed of light and escape with a key, and it's bye rank 1.
But survivors can stay afk the whole game and still not derank? What do I have to make a survivor rank 1 go to rank 2 like how they do to me?
Just had a match as the twins with one Jane who kidnapped my Victor after 2 minutes and went afk in a corner of the map. Like, good for me, it was a 3vs1 and with ruin they couldn't do a single gen. I killed said Jane last after a match that took me like 30 minutes.
Despite her having just 8000 points, she didn't derank. She did nothing, no gens, didn't unhook anyone, didn't heal either and since she was in a corner fo the map I didn't bother to chase her. In a 30 minutes match she was just afk and died last.
Yet she kept the rank 1? What do I have to do? Play insidious basement bubba and kill all 4 survivors at the beginning of the match to make them derank? Funny how the one risking deranking and getting no bloodpoints in that scenario is me but a SWF can make a match last one hour and the killer can still derank.

Comments