I love being nice in dbd

Just went into a pretty good game of Midwich with Ghostface, I managed to kill two and had two left standing, one was afk (A meg) and the other, (A Kate) who got caught trying to pick her back up (the Meg had 3 crows over her head before I decided to down her btw) I chased the Kate, downed her, went back to the afk Meg and hooked her before picker Kate up and dropping her off my shoulder until she could stand again, and allowed her to get Meg, who was on her first hook, off. I then decided to look for the hatch so Kate could get it, t-bagged when I found it, killed Meg, and let her escape. Kate gave me her med kit as thanks. The same can go for when I'm playing survivor, I'll let the killer kill me depending on how the match goes, I try my best to spread a little bit of kindness on both sides because I know how toxic this game and the community can be. Not saying this to call anyone out, just sharing a nice experience

Comments

  • I love being nice in dbd too. As a survivor main I try and do my best to be kind to the killer and not toxic.

    It's the best way to fight toxicity.