Iron Will
Anyone that runs Iron Will: can you still hear your character's grunts of pain when active? I can and am wondering if that's a thing that devs have addressed?
Anyone that runs Iron Will: can you still hear your character's grunts of pain when active? I can and am wondering if that's a thing that devs have addressed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always use Iron will and it works fine. Maybe the killer was running stridor? It counters iron will.
It silences it completely at level 3, however if the killer is running something that makes your grunts of pain louder, like the perk stridor or certain addons, it will make your grunts of pain audible again although at a reduced volume.