Using X-Box Controller on PC can't 360

I've recently started using a controller instead of keyboard. I've noticed if the killer is not on the screen I can 360 just fine, but as soon as the killer is on the screen most of the time it is impossible to 360. I do the exact same movements on the controller but my character spins super slow. If I go down I can immediately spin the camera view super fast just like a normal 360. Why does the game slow down the survivor's view control when the killer is on the screen? Are the Devs trying to eliminate 360's and jukes?

Comments

  • Anyone else experience this?

  • Ok, I haven't used controller on pc since they removed the happy feet animation so I can't say, I'm guessing it can be your controller or pc having issues since I never heard of that happening before.

    Maybe changed sens on options.