Old Gideon Meat Plant back in rotation?
I just played a game on Gideon Meat Plant and it was the old version, not the new, updated one. I have no idea if this is glitch or what not. Has anyone else gotten old Gideon meat plant lately?
I just played a game on Gideon Meat Plant and it was the old version, not the new, updated one. I have no idea if this is glitch or what not. Has anyone else gotten old Gideon meat plant lately?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have anything to prove that? I would like to see it
Show us. We must know.
I would love this to be true. The new map is just hot garbage for most killers.