Ormond totems

Ok I know some maps have set totem spawns I get that and I’m fine with that. What I don’t get and what I wanted to ask is is it just me or on ormond is the totem that is clear as day right outside of main building lit 95% of the time. Again I get it’s a set spawn but am I just unlucky and hitting that 20% chance this many times or does that totem have boosted odds

Comments

  • @Thr_ust said:

    Ok I know some maps have set totem spawns I get that and I’m fine with that. What I don’t get and what I wanted to ask is is it just me or on ormond is the totem that is clear as day right outside of main building lit 95% of the time. Again I get it’s a set spawn but am I just unlucky and hitting that 20% chance this many times or does that totem have boosted odds

    That's my totem spawn every single time, i just gave up with hex perks altogether

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246379/ormond-totems

    That's my totem spawn every single time, i just gave up with hex perks altogether

    Last night I decided I needed some practice on ormond with my wraith and I use ruin on that build and I kid you not in 6/7 of the ormond games I played ruin spawned on that totem. And even when it didn’t spawn on that totem ormond totems are pretty bad anyway so it got cleansed fast

  • Boremond just sucks balls real bad for killer in general tbh.

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    Boremond just sucks balls real bad for killer in general tbh.

    Honestly I’m happy with most of the changes ormond got but for a reworked map the totem spawns are laughably bad