What about this game made you MAIN a killer?

I'm genuinely curious. I picked up Pig as my go to main because

A. She has stealth, which is a mechanic I think really pops off in a game like this its absolutely amazing.

B. She has those traps which add another objective which slows the game down a little bit.

C. She has a charge, not a very big one....but just enough to make loops go in your favor.

D. She has all of the above which makes for some incredibly interesting versatile builds.


The next two killers I put the most time into are Plague (Again more built in slowing the game down)

And Spirit (Just in case I feel like playing a killer who is break neck paced and the complete opposite of Pig.


And if I was to analyze myself right now....the biggest reason I play my main is because of generator speeds...thats probably the biggest reason. The fact that I could slow the game down a little bit was huge.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I main a few different killers, but I've been playing a lot of Bubba lately. I think survivors are taken aback by a Leatherface who doesn't face-camp them or tunnel them. But they usually hate the fact I can insta-down them with my chainsaw. I guess I play him because I've always been a big fan of the TCM movies when I was a kid. I dressed up as Leatherface when I was 10, once.

  • 1 word: Zombies. I've always wanted minions, I'd like them better if I could interact with them more, like give them commands or something, but just having them around is good enough for me

    I also like his attack, it's kind of like a lighter version of Pyramid Head's punishment. It isn't as wide or long and doesn't hit multiple targets or go through walls, but you can aim freely so you can use it in the open and over some short loops. PH limits turning and aiming speed and has a delay so you pretty much can only hit people that are stuck in an animation which I find really boring

    Being able to tier up is also nice, I've always wanted a killer that gains more abilities as the game progresses, but Nemesis tiers are underwhelming and don't really make that big of a difference to be worth the effort. Still neat to have though

    Having a status effect is cool, but it's 99% status and 1% effect

1 2 ›