It finally happened.

I ran into a toxic streamer. Was playing survivor, they were one of my teammates. We four did well, pumped out all 5 gens. I was doing gens, healing my teammates, unhooking, etc. The issue I think came to EGC. I had intended to 99 the door but unintentionally opened it. The killer had hooked someone, started camping so the rest of us were trying to get them off, I went down in the process so I crawled away to recover and be picked up to maybe heal and try again. This streamer, I guess, had went to deal an unwilling trade 'cuz he got hooked. The rest of us tried to go back in for him but I couldn't get the other two to heal me so it was too risky. His timer for second hook ran out and so I left as time was almost up for the rest of us to get out. I pop into his stream and tell him ggs anyways cuz I always tell streamers ggs regardless and I got called toxic for saying ggs after I 'did that'. He was the only one to die and it sounded like he was salty af. Was also trashing me cuz I was on console. Only me. Didn't say anything else about the other teammates. It was like I single handedly made him die.

I dunno, was I the toxic one? I felt I did everything I possibly could. Was it because I accidentally opened the door before the full recues ?? I'm genuinely wondering where I was toxic.

Comments