What is with the latency as of late...

Anyone else has been dealing with situations where you drop the pallet and you can clearly see with no doubt in your mind that the pallet hit the ground and made a gap between you and the Killer, yet the Killer M1 you through the pallet like it wasn't even there, except now you lie on the ground with the pallet wasted.

I know, I know, this is tied to the latency and it has been part of the game since ever, but this is different.

Even when I am playing the Killer and this situation arises, I am able to clearly see that the Survivor dropped the pallet before I was able to M1 them, yet my M1 goes through the pallet and downs them. So, on both sides it looks like the survivor managed to save themselves in the nick of time yet they did not.

This is not a bug, it feels like a latency issue like the latency has been greatly increased. This happens all the time nowadays. Any thoughts on this?

Comments

  • I got hit through a pallet and got teleported to the other side of another one going down. All in the same chase.

    I also have been getting hit after vaulting and running for 1-2 seconds, most of the time only when against a Spirit or Wraith.