Wait... Madness tiers in the new UI aren't fixed yet?

It had been a while since I played the Doctor as much as I played him today. I remember one of the complaints when the new UI came live was how some killer ability-effects were hard to see, and I remember seeing changes made to fix it in previous patch notes.

However, on one of my first trials today, there was a time I looked at the HUD after shocking and blasting many survivors and thought everyone was on Tier III. At least it looked a lot like how Madness III was on the old UI, so I thought I had some time before they snapped out of it and came back to the gens. But for my surprise, a gen was done at my face seconds later. Then I started paying more atention to the madness tiers at all times and couldn't tell the difference between Tier II and III at all. Hell, even Tier 1 looks a lot like 3, if you pay atention you can notice when someone snaps out of it and the static loses its brightness, but is not easy to tell the difference when making quick looks during a chase, for example.

Was this ever changed since the new UI was released? Is it expected to be solved in the next patch or something? Because I thought problems like this were solved by now.

Comments

  • A new new one is coming with the coldwind rework. It's really easily readable even compared to the old one.