what’s the point of downgrading as Killer
anyone plz answer
anyone plz answer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please elaborate on what you mean by "downgrading"?
Not that I condone it, but some people want easy games. I remember struggling with derankers when I was newer to the game, both as killer and survivor. It feels scummy but I don't think there's more than can be done about it after the dc penalty was added. Now we just get AFK killers and suicidal survivors.
If you are talking about depipping a lot goes into that. With rank reset every month, someone could have just not played in a while. Secondly with matchmaking being horrible, once your past r15 now you get paired with anyone during peak times so I can see certain casual killer players trying to stay in lower ranks to complete dailies/challenges/etc.
it’s also extremely easy to pip even if you get your butt handed to you, so if you get decent mm but find yourself at a level you’re stuck at and can keep getting pips, I can see some people deranking to get put in a more correct (?) spot.
but then again with mm so bad, I don’t see the point.
I guess it’s the same reason a lot of survivor mains that stream purposely keep themselves in green/purple rank to show off skills.