I just had 3 survivors run into the basement because I was wraith

Like I get not liking a killer but 3 of them suiciding is stupid

Comments

  • they just trying to falsify stats so BHVR thinks wraith is good and will nerf him

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    they just trying to falsify stats so BHVR thinks wraith is good and will nerf him

    I think seeing 3 basment kills in rapid succession very early in game would easily show it was deliberately done though I think a Meg saw in pregame chat they was gonna do this and actively tried to rescue them before they died which was niche if her

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    they just trying to falsify stats so BHVR thinks wraith is good and will nerf him

    I highly doubt they had an agenda before killing themselves. Maybe they just don't like stealth killers.

    It's very entitled of them, but let's try not to pointlessly theorize some ulterior motive to get a good killer nerfed. It does not run that deep.

  • May just be a SWF team trying to derank.

  • @redsopine00 said:

    Like I get not liking a killer but 3 of them suiciding is stupid

    how exactly is running into the basement suicide? Like, won't that require YOU actually knocking them down and hooking them. If you think they do that cause they don't like wrath just... leave them to rot.

    do something else. if you're on pc, open solitaire or something and wait till they collectively dc

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246302/i-just-had-3-survivors-run-into-the-basement-because-i-was-wraith

    how exactly is running into the basement suicide? Like, won't that require YOU actually knocking them down and hooking them. If you think they do that cause they don't like wrath just... leave them to rot.

    do something else. if you're on pc, open solitaire or something and wait till they collectively dc

    I'm assuming he means he hooked someone in the basement and the other 3 ran in and farmed themselves to death. Or he ran into all 3 of them near the basement and they all 3 ran down and started pointing at the hook. If its not those 2, then yes, suicide may not be the right word. If they were having a meme basement-party then that's not suicide, just hoping the killer wants to party lol

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150322#Comment_2150322

    I'm assuming he means he hooked someone in the basement and the other 3 ran in and farmed themselves to death. Or he ran into all 3 of them near the basement and they all 3 ran down and started pointing at the hook. If its not those 2, then yes, suicide may not be the right word. If they were having a meme basement-party then that's not suicide, just hoping the killer wants to party lol

    oh, i have seen people boast about how people get to the basement to get hooked because they don't like a killer... which, frankly... why people?

    And funfact: it's NEVER bubba or spirit. it's always killers that can't be engaged in chases.

  • @redsopine00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150197#Comment_2150197

    I think seeing 3 basment kills in rapid succession very early in game would easily show it was deliberately done though I think a Meg saw in pregame chat they was gonna do this and actively tried to rescue them before they died which was niche if her

    Unfortunately that is completely not what BHVR do with statistics. They ignore everything but the successful kills and nerf when the average is above 2. Nothing else.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    they just trying to falsify stats so BHVR thinks wraith is good and will nerf him

    yes, all survivors had a reunion and agreed to do this in order to skew the results.

    God, i love your comments xD

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    they just trying to falsify stats so BHVR thinks wraith is good and will nerf him

    Don't think the conspiracy runs that deep, dude.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    they just trying to falsify stats so BHVR thinks wraith is good and will nerf him

    Sounds about right. So my 4k's every game with Trickster besides key escapes means that I'm most likely the one and a few others making his killrate so high that they refuse to buff him also? Sounds pretty strange to me. We can go both ways on it.