Share of your funny moments in dbd

I’ll tell a couple: one time I was vs a trapper, there’s a Kate in the game, I went down near a pallet & was getting carried by the trapper to a hook, (there’s a trap near the pallet) so she drops the pallet, vaults it & gets caught in the trap.

this one is a bit more sad (poor David):

I was vs a pig. a David was running no mither & broke a hook? So she decides to down poor David every time when he recovered & he eventually bled out. :(


i was trapper in the Game, I went over to the bathroom because at the start of the match that’s where people do their first gen. So I arrived there when the gen is incomplete( I still get giggles now) I sat at the entrance with 2 people in there placed a trap. One escaped with dead hard, the other got Trapped.

Comments