What Are Some Of Your Better Moments?

I was playing Clown last night (I'm a bad clown). I had1 dead and 1 exit gate was opened, and I managed to hook another Survivor 5 feet from the open gate

Through guts, quick thinking, and a flashlight, the Survivors unhook her, but trade a different Survivor in her place. The Survivors leave, because they are now both injured.

The one PC Survivor (the other 3 were console and could not use end game chat) starts with 'Camper!' and I say 'I have meat & and open gate; why would I move?'

Survivor: ...That's true.

Me: Plus; look at this stomach; I did not get this fat chasing Survivors!

Survivor: Lol! gg :)


I'm kind of proud I turned even a little salt into a laugh. And kudos to that survivor for taking it in stride! Because I did camp! But if I left, that Survivor would have been unhooked & out the gate in 3 seconds. It was the only smart Killer play I had left.

Comments

  • Getting Adept Trickster on Mother's Dwelling. I've never screamed out of joy so much at an game ending screen before that. I feel like I'm never topping this.