Is it worth it to get spirit?
Or is a nerf in the works?
Or is a nerf in the works?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well Spirit is one of the strongest or maybe even you can say strongest killer in the game. There is not a nerf that I heard for her and she is right now best or 2nd best at the game. I dont think they will nerf the Spirit soon or even the nerf wont hurt the overall power. So if you really wanted to play with her then buy her.
I've given up hope on there being a rework in the works.
She's very worth the purchase.