Item Based Builds are the most fun

I love running the following combos:

Killer: Hoarder + Franklins Demise

Survivor: Plunderers Instinct + Appraisal


Has anyone else run this? For survivor, Ive pulled multiple keys in the same map. I pretty much always get a pink map. As Killer, no one expects you to have it, and it's a great way to catch people off guard, especially in the basement.


I typically complete the build like this:

Killer: Hoarder + Franklins Demise + Save the Best For Last + Ruin

Survivor: Plunderers Instinct + Appraisal + Head On + Quick & Quiet


Has anyone tried it?

Comments

  • I use ace in the hole as well. Underestimated perk

  • @landromat said:

    I use ace in the hole as well. Underestimated perk

    I've thought about running that with PI and Appraisal, but I felt like it leaves me too vulnerable . I love Ace in the Hole though.

  • @umad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2147252#Comment_2147252

    I've thought about running that with PI and Appraisal, but I felt like it leaves me too vulnerable . I love Ace in the Hole though.

    sprint is usually enough to wni for me

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hoarder would be so much better if the items rarities would work as intented with it, but I still had a lot of great success with it (However, while it is absolutely great when it works, the amount of times it does nothing is higher). I especially love the locker grabs I get with it. But I never run franklins with it, I just hope they don't get a key. Assuming all chests are looted, what are the chances to get a key with Hoarder?

    So, it work for me like this . PI allows me to fin rarer items in chests, and Appraisal lets me search a chest 2 times. So Im bound to find a lot fo rare items in a match, and pass them out to teammates. Ive had a lot of success with it. It like Christmas.


    Hoarder allows the killer to see a survivor searching a chest or picking up an item, and it adds 2 chests to the map. So even if all chests are looted, I still get notified when they pick up the items they're dropping because Im hitting them with Franklins. I also get notified about the basement chest, which is almost a guaranteed hook.