Pip bug again?
Before the match I had 3 pips.
After the match I didn't lose pips, but didn't win. I don't care about pips and won't ask for them. I just want to warn about this.
Tagged:
Pending
Before the match I had 3 pips.
After the match I didn't lose pips, but didn't win. I don't care about pips and won't ask for them. I just want to warn about this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is happening to me aswell. At this point im not even sure what rank i am. Sometimes restarting shows the accurate rank and pips but if you play it happens again.