you will use more the new OOO ?
as a solo queue and killer I see more advantages to using the new OOO, because I find a more useful perk without being a swf game break, but what do you think ?
as a solo queue and killer I see more advantages to using the new OOO, because I find a more useful perk without being a swf game break, but what do you think ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
English???
I’d use it. Just because I like be able to have some awkward moments where the killer is just staring at me while I stare back at them.
Yes,the language you are seeing here is called English
@Topic
Yes,i would definetely use it.Sounds like a fun perk to experiment with
Yeah since it's still useful but not game breaking.