Console severs having issues?
Tried Logging on with PS5 to play some DBD and it keeps telling me it can't connect to the network. I looked up the error code and there really was no solution for it other then wait it out and hope it works later.
Tried Logging on with PS5 to play some DBD and it keeps telling me it can't connect to the network. I looked up the error code and there really was no solution for it other then wait it out and hope it works later.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What was error code? And you might want to consider the Technical Issues part of the forum for help as well.
I will check it out. thanks
the error code was 8012
Apparently the Playstation Network as a whole is having issues
that explains a lot
If I am remembering correctly I think thats the same error I get when steam go down mid match kicking everyone.
So its probably something on sony's end instead of the game servers.
PSN was down for a bit but apparently people can connect now. I had the same issues a few hours ago.