Help on looping?
I am unusually bad at just normal, generic looping. I say unusually bad because I've been playing for a bit over 2 years now (no idea how many hours I have, I've never checked but I don't play 24/7, usually just once or twice a week), and I have no problem countering powers. I can outrun a nurse's blink or Bubba's chainsaw all day, but the second they start M1'ing it's like my brain stops working lol. I know how to look behind me, fake windows and pallets, etc., but I seem to end up running to places where there's no pallets. And it's not even places where pallets were there and they'd been used-- I will literally find myself going down in the middle of nowhere. Like that weird halfway point between one pallet and the next, except I didn't know where the pallet was lol. Any tips?
Comments
If you struggle with dead zones and pallet placement used windows of opportunity. It’s saved my ass so many times
Never thought about using it that way. I always thought it was for newer players who don't know where windows are, but this makes a lot of sense, so thanks!