Does anyone else switch builds to what they lost to?

I do this for alot of games I play where if I lost to a certain character or a certain character with a certain build I pick that character and/or build & use that until I lose to something else.

For example I kept losing in a chase against a Meg with Quick & quiet, lithe, dance with me, & iron will. So I switched over to survivor & used that build until I went against a Demo with stbfl, bbq, pgtw, & ruin so I switched over again.

I don't do this all the time of course, just whenever I'm in the mood.

Comments

  • LMAO, that would require me to have perks unlocked. It sounds fun, though.

  • sounds like a cool thing to do as a stream challenge. finding a meta build by playing whatever you lose to until your build doesn't change any more.