I keep getting randomly dc'ed from games and its making it REALLY hard to enjoy the game at all
Pc
DeadByDaylight.logI get disconnected from games
playing the game
Im lucky if i can get 2 games in a row that dont do it
Pc
DeadByDaylight.logI get disconnected from games
playing the game
Im lucky if i can get 2 games in a row that dont do it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pc
DeadByDaylight.logYes I get disconnected almost every game now. I'm at a 30 minute ban. It use to never get this error but since 4/27 its like a daily occurrence.
Why keep giving us abandonment penalty when it's clearly a bug or something. But I guess the devs don't care if it happens to a few as long as it not a majority of people.
its annoying af. i was banned for 72hr cuz i was getting blue screen on my ps4. i messeged them about the issue but they cant unban your accont
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues I recommend posting here for technical issues like that, someone might be able to help what causes the issues as it's more of a technical issue than a bug.