Do the Legion automatically nod after downing you?

Idk if it's just my imagination but I swear every single time a Legion downs me they nod. At first I didn't know if it was a secret Legion main thing but now I'm starting to think it's just part of the weapon clean animation.

I haven't played Legion in a while and I keep forgetting to check

Comments

  • He puts his head up slightly but it’s not really a nod

  • They lift their head slightly when cleaning their weapon, but a lot of Legion's also look upwards to see better during the animation.

  • The animation moves the camera, so we tend to go up and down during it

  • @Hoodied said:

    The animation moves the camera, so we tend to go up and down during it

    Can confirm. Many killers look down slightly during their "blade wipe". I will often move the mouse up during the animation get get a lay of the land or maintain visual lock on my target. Given Legion is one of those killers that looks down slightly for this animation, this is a likely cause of the "nod" the OP is seeing.

  • Yes and no.

    Legion is one of the killers whose camera moves during their weapon wipe animation. It's movement but not really a nod.

    However, many Legion players (myself included) move the camera upwards to avoid losing vision during the weapon wipe and quickly moving it back down, giving the appearance that the Legion was nodding.

  • Okay I'm not crazy. Thanks everyone!