Is this a bug?
So when a Survivor is vaulting a Pallet and I'm Billy the second I Chainsaw they're on the pallet and it breaks the pallet and they run free please don't tell me you guys did this intentionally and that its a bug.
So when a Survivor is vaulting a Pallet and I'm Billy the second I Chainsaw they're on the pallet and it breaks the pallet and they run free please don't tell me you guys did this intentionally and that its a bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depending how far they are in the vaulting animation breaking the pallet takes priority.
This has been around for a while, but over time it has kind of changed. The same goes for demo's shred and bubba's saw, if the survivor is far enough over the pallet, breaking the pallet will take priority over hitting the survivor. Depending on ping, this can look very unfair and seem like you should have gotten a hit.
It's happening with Oni too (while he uses his ability)