This game really makes me mad sometimes...
It's an amazing game don't take me wrong here but sometimes SOLO surv is super toxic...
Just finished a game against some Twins in the Autohaven map.
They were acting pretty smug from the start nodding their head and stuff like that after every hit, but I don't really cared about it because I think it's part of the game, being smug can sometime be an efficient strategy.
Anyway this killer was playing averagely I'd say, but as soon as the game started he managed to down some Meg that was AFK (all in 20 seconds I'd say) and immediately after came right to me and a Bill that was helping me with a gen, he hits me with victor but goes for the Bill, I enter the main building and see that Meg gets rescued AND downed immediately after by Bill, who gets downed as well, I start repairing a generator cuz you know, at this point there were still no gens done and the two hooked survivors were really close to each other and at the same time quite far from me, Claudette, the fourth and last survivor I've had yet to mention was doing nothing probably, or perhaps she was trying to do a gen like me, but it was about 2 minutes already and no gen popped, I see her get injured on the HUD and I said to myself "######### it" let's go to save them by myself at this point, I did save both survivor AND Claudette as well as soon as she got hooked, I had BT yet survivors were falling right and left, the killer went for me and I even managed to keep him busy for some time...
Long story short everyone was dead but me, at the end of the game the killer had 20.000+ points, while I had around 16.000, the others 3 survivors were 5000 points (the Meg afk till the second stage of the hook), Claudette (6000) and Bill (6000 as well), I type in chat "wow this game was really something", and I suppose Claudette got triggered (or perhaps it was Meg/Bill, not sure, but ir's reluntant) blamed me for the lost of the game because I was injured and didn't go saving the two people till Claudette also got injured (mind you, was doing a gen and I was on the other side of the map, she was full health, it should've been her job to begin with, I wasn't risking myself without doing a gen first, yet I did and got tons of points for that as a proof plus got the killer busy for a long time), I get triggered because of this quote from Claudette, and I said "What are you even talking about you did nothing, look at my poitns!" or something along those lines, to which the killer that was acting toxic to everyone in the endgame chat started to bait me and say "Nah you were useless fam ez ez" and ######### like that, I bring up the fact he had around 21.340 points while I had 16.874 or something like that and he starts to call me moron..
Why are players acting like this?! This is a retorical question of course but I really hate this game sometimes and I felt the urge to write this story down because of how annoying this community can be.
TL:DR;
As a solo survivor I met a toxic team and toxic Killer, stucked at 5 gens with an AFK player and an immersed survivor, got over 16.000 points for chases and rescues while the others only had 6000 points and less yet the immersed survivor blames me for losing the game for not rescuing two players IMMEDIATELY after they got hooked like he tried to do because I was injured and on the other side of the map doing a gen while she was full health and wandering without an objective around the two hooked guys till she got hit and I had to came in clutch with BT to save that situation, the killer came in by also accusing me trying to bait me and others as well and then when I make him notice the fact he only got few extra points and that I was at the same level of score he called me a moron, ######### solo Queue, I hope BHVR tries to ADD a ping system or something like that since this new HUD could use some new features as well, otherwise I see no point in the new HUD aside from looking more strange.
Comments