Why am I locked on home screen
I just logged on to the game and on the home screen all the options example, survivor/killer are locked and I don't know how to access these modes could someone pls tell me how to unlock them
I just logged on to the game and on the home screen all the options example, survivor/killer are locked and I don't know how to access these modes could someone pls tell me how to unlock them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In the options/settings you can agree to/withdraw your agreement to the EULA (or was that something else in the options? Anyway, it’s almost the last option you can set in the menu)
once you don’t agree to it, you can’t ply the game anymore. You should be able to activate this again and everything should be back to normal.