100% charms for archives
Quite frankly the current archives charms are way too easy to get an I was thinking what if you did every challenge in a tome you get a 5th charm and it would actually mean you grinded out the entire tome.
Quite frankly the current archives charms are way too easy to get an I was thinking what if you did every challenge in a tome you get a 5th charm and it would actually mean you grinded out the entire tome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not
Mind you, they would still be relatively easy to get since the tomes don't have an "expiry date" like the rifts do but I think they would be nice to have nonetheless
yeah but still sometimes there is a pain in the ass challenge that feels like its worth a charm in itslef. I was going through tome 1 again and does the complete 4 gens with dark sense one know that teammates exist. Like I swear my teammates did more gens in 1 game while i was going for this than they have in every other game combined