DBD for Switch keeps crashing

About every 8 games or so, my game will crash completely saying that the software closed because of an error. It is very frustrating and always causes my matchmaking to be locked, which is unfair. Would love to see this fixed soon.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • They disabled new map and removed DC penalty for all due to other bugs.

    Hoping when they figure that out this issue gets fixed. Reaaaallly hope they don't turn it back on and we are doomed again haha.

    I'm still crashing but it doesn't seem as frequent.

  • Update: My game has been crashing still but I've been reopening my app after every game. It's annoying but it works, I haven't experienced any crash since doing this.

  • this error seems to be present again as a friend of mine who plays on switch can't play matches (DC during the loading screen) or get's teh message that the app was closed due to a problem.

1 2 ›