The killer i would like to see added in DbD

Comments

  • Always wanted a pirate killer but Scissorman is the licensed killer I want the most

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Always wanted a pirate killer but Scissorman is the licensed killer I want the most

    Never heard of this Scissorman tbh, he looks cool though.

  • I had to look him up, but apparently he uses pyrokinesis and I don't recall any killers who have control over fire. Also, a pirate killer would be fun, so could work!

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    I had to look him up, but apparently he uses pyrokinesis and I don't recall any killers who have control over fire. Also, a pirate killer would be fun, so could work!

    iirc that pyro thing was from Monkey Island 3, in the first one he was a ghost and a zombie in the 2nd one. In the second one, as you can see in the image, he used a voodoo doll to inflict pain. I think that would be a really creative way to injure survivors somehow.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138530#Comment_2138530

    iirc that pyro thing was from Monkey Island 3, in the first one he was a ghost and a zombie in the 2nd one. In the second one, as you can see in the image, he used a voodoo doll to inflict pain. I think that would be a really creative way to injure survivors somehow.

    Maybe like his version of torment? He needs to inflict them, but perhaps can inflicted statuses on them such as slowing them down or cry in pain? Would be good to have a new status option too, but I don't know Monkey Island that well to say what he could have. Maybe control movement briefly or prevent certain actions?

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138543#Comment_2138543

    Maybe like his version of torment? He needs to inflict them, but perhaps can inflicted statuses on them such as slowing them down or cry in pain? Would be good to have a new status option too, but I don't know Monkey Island that well to say what he could have. Maybe control movement briefly or prevent certain actions?

    Yeah, that would be up to the devs.