How I would make chase music for every killer

Trapper: Keep the OG one

Wraith: He would have bells in his music with a little bit of horror basically

Nurse: Metals with a heart monitor beeps & a few of her blink screams in them while being chased

Hag: African-Styled chase music with drums and when you get close to her the more you hear her hag sounds idk

Huntress: The music of her lullaby basically

Spirit: She should have something similar to her lobby music and it would be similar to oni obviously

Legion: Edgy music

Plague: Religious music with whispers the more you get closer to her

Pig Bubba & Freddy: They would all have chase music related to their movies obviously

Ghostface: Idk he's half licensed idk what BHVR would do with him

Comments

  • Am I the only one who wants trapper to get his own? It could have anvils as the main percussion since he’s a blacksmith

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Am I the only one who wants trapper to get his own? It could have anvils as the main percussion since he’s a blacksmith

    I prefer trapper to have the regular chase music Since he's the face of the game and it would fit trapper IMO plus he's the face of the game

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138244#Comment_2138244

    I prefer trapper to have the regular chase music Since he's the face of the game and it would fit trapper IMO plus he's the face of the game

    The default chase music doesn’t really fit anyone tbh. Trapper is as in depth as any of the new characters and just as deserving of his own theme

    They could just add slight things to the default chase music to make it his own at least

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138389#Comment_2138389

    The default chase music doesn’t really fit anyone tbh. Trapper is as in depth as any of the new characters and just as deserving of his own theme

    They could just add slight things to the default chase music to make it his own at least

    Honestly, I'd prefer if at least one killer kept the default chase themes. Alternatively, they could add an option so that you can hear the default chase themes regardless of your killer. It would be a pretty nice feature I think, especially if you main a particular killer but are tired of their own chase theme. They could make it only change the chase theme for the killer perspective if there was a concern over balance. I actually really like some of the default chase themes, 'entity brain' (I think that's what it's called) is my favourite of them. I'd be really upset if they basically just did away with these chase themes.