Ah yes, Dead by Daylight, the game in a bug

So I was trying to Adept my Hag today, the game was going really well but then something happend, I grabbed this Nea out of a locker and my movement went really weird, I was lagging from side to side, I thought nothing of it but then I tried to put her on a hook and it wouldn't let me, I panicked because this was the perfect game so far, I got into a chase with a Meg and I realised the Nea was still on my back but couldn't struggle.

Then I somehow managed to down the Meg and I also couldn't lunge, I couldn't pick her up and I was permanently stuck in the carrying survivors thing, then I had to D.C, lost 2 pips, an Adept and 15 minutes penalty

Honestly getting pissed off now, fix your bloody game because there is so much stuff wrong with it, I love this game but it's going downhill fast.

Comments

  • This has happened to me as both survivor and killer, it's been in the game for months but I've never heard it being acknowledged.

  • @Nullclines said:

    This has happened to me as both survivor and killer, it's been in the game for months but I've never heard it being acknowledged.

    Ah, it's never happened to me since then but it pissed me off a lot when it happened.