Time to farm Archiv missions for the anniversary event
Next rift is coming soon and this time I will farm as many as I can plus 1 million bloodpoints to have a good head start. I want to give every killer 100 cakes and one survivor 200-300
Next rift is coming soon and this time I will farm as many as I can plus 1 million bloodpoints to have a good head start. I want to give every killer 100 cakes and one survivor 200-300
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good luck. Wasnt it 1-2 cakes per bloodweb?
Yes, but last year I had often luck to get 3-4