Game crashing after intro cutscene

I have just bought DBD and I cannot play it because the game crashes after the cutscene exactly like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1EXRd77aZQ

I have already did all these things that he did... Reinstalled DBD.

- Verified Game Files.

- Deleted Steam Download Cache.

- Uninstalled/Reinstalled Steam.

- Unchecking DLC Prior To Launch.

- Updated/Reinstalled Visual C++.

- Make Sure Graphic Drivers Were Updated.

- Rolled Back Graphic Drivers.

- Re-Updated Drivers.

- Made Sure Firewall Was Not Blocking Anything.

- Checked On Anti-Cheat And Repaired It.

- Even Updated Windows To Latest Patch.

cpu: Intel I5-10400F ---- gpu: RX5600XT

So, Iam almost certain that it is a bug

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Hey idk if you ever found a fix but I had a similar issue and I fixed it by reinstalling my windows. I could never play my first game either. I know it sounds kinda ass but after nothing on the Master Fix forum worked, this was the one thing that actually fixed it. I guess I had a bad windows update installation process in the past and it only affected this game. Especially if you have Windows 10.