The twins are probably gonna have a high kill rate the next time stats are shown.

Pretty much everywhere I go be it Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, Tiktok, ect... Whenever the Twins are mentioned 99% of the time it's people saying they're bad. I think they have Clown beat in the most underrated killer at this point with the difference being Twins are IMO A+ tier. I'm not going to get into detail about Twins strategies but here's why they'll probably have a high kill rate:

  • A tier Map mobility (Victor)
  • S tier Map pressure (Can be in 2 places at once)
  • S-B tier Chase
  • A+ tier Gen Pressure
  • C tier for perks since alot of them don't work with Victor but A tier for the one's that do work.

Look I'm not saying cough up the cash & play the Twins to see why they're so good, but watch some Twins gameplay & you'll see why they probably have a high kill rate.

Comments

  • @CornHub said:

    Pretty much everywhere I go be it Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, Tiktok, ect... Whenever the Twins are mentioned 99% of the time it's people saying they're bad. I think they have Clown beat in the most underrated killer at this point with the difference being Twins are IMO A+ tier. I'm not going to get into detail about Twins strategies but here's why they'll probably have a high kill rate:

    • A tier Map mobility (Victor)
    • S tier Map pressure (Can be in 2 places at once)
    • S-B tier Chase
    • A+ tier Gen Pressure
    • C tier for perks since alot of them don't work with Victor but A tier for the one's that do work.

    Look I'm not saying cough up the cash & play the Twins to see why they're so good, but watch some Twins gameplay & you'll see why they probably have a high kill rate.

    They really are underrated and I agree with your ratings more or less. I think a lot of people are put off by their reputation as "the 5 gen slugger and camper" which is a shame because you don't have to play them like that.

  • I feel like Twins are only strong because people just don't know how to play against them