Rank progress once again broken
Okay...This has happened to me twice in a row now. The game won't distribute rank progress accordingly.
Tagged:
Pending
Okay...This has happened to me twice in a row now. The game won't distribute rank progress accordingly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have had several games (about 10) where I have supposed to pip. I am rank 4 and I have had a couple games where I have had 3 iridescent emblems and 1 gold and I still have not pipped. It is so annoying especially considering my friends are double pipping and have got lower emblem results. Please fix this it is so annoying.