Things that you want back in the game but you know it wouldn't give the same feeling as before

What are such things for you?

For me I would say the very first halloween and winter events back. I still remember how cool the halloween theme was and it still reminds me of the time when I mained Freddy. And the winter solstice song is still very special for me. Every time I hear it I remember my best time in dbd when I had 2 really good friends and we used to be a toxic SWF (back when ochido wasnt this huge hated figure but more of a way you have to play, I am embarrassed to have played like that lol). It was the last time ever I played with friends and not solo q.

But here's the thing: even if they would come back, I don't think it would give me the same feeling. Like whenever I hear the winter solstice I remember me playing Feng and I can't really see this event in our times.

Comments

  • Old freddy with a few buffs


    The old events where there were side-objectives that gave the game a new feel to it & Ofc Please remove rifts :) the game honestly started getting worse after the 1st rift

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    Old freddy with a few buffs

    The old events where there were side-objectives that gave the game a new feel to it & Ofc Please remove rifts :) the game honestly started getting worse after the 1st rift

    Imo, when they first announced rifts and tomes I was really excited but... They are nice since they give me a reason to play besides daily rituals. But I still don't like the fact we didn't get more events like the 2018 halloween and lunar new year. 2019 I heard was great too but I didn't get to play it sadly. I remember those like 2 weeks in which I had to get 80 tokens, oh god I played like crazy and ended up getting nothing... But still, it was fun. Same goes for the harvesting the plants. They added them back in 2020 but it is kinda a joke, in 2018 they had a purpose but now it was just a waste of time lol.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135221#Comment_2135221

    Imo, when they first announced rifts and tomes I was really excited but... They are nice since they give me a reason to play besides daily rituals. But I still don't like the fact we didn't get more events like the 2018 halloween and lunar new year. 2019 I heard was great too but I didn't get to play it sadly. I remember those like 2 weeks in which I had to get 80 tokens, oh god I played like crazy and ended up getting nothing... But still, it was fun. Same goes for the harvesting the plants. They added them back in 2020 but it is kinda a joke, in 2018 they had a purpose but now it was just a waste of time lol.

    I bought the game back in october 2018 i played for a bit then stopped then i returned around cursed legacy and i was really upset that i missed out on really good events and was disappointed by 2020's blight event I wouldn't really call it an event tho, I still want the same event every year

    It's really annoying how they call it an "event" when it was literally just a BP Rush with shards, I wish the devs would bring back the old events with new stuff every year!

  • @Rectal_Prolapse said:

    Old ruin

    Never forget the 99.7% gen ruined by ruin. I had times when it took me 30 seconds to fill the last 10% due to ruin lol.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2135244#Comment_2135244

    Never forget the 99.7% gen ruined by ruin. I had times when it took me 30 seconds to fill the last 10% due to ruin lol.

    Old ruin was just too wholesome for bhvr to handle ๐Ÿ˜‚